- Community Guidelines
Information about Us and the need for Community Guidelines:
- The domain name storiyoh.com is owned by Storiyoh Private Limited, a private company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 bearing CIN U74999KL2017FTC050463 and having its registered office at Villa No. 12, Skyline, Greenwoods, Indira Junction, Kakkanad Kochi Ernakulam, Kerala 682030, India (“Storiyoh” or “Us” or “We” or “Our”).
- These Community Guidelines (“Guidelines”) include important information about Our expectations from You while using Our Platform(s) and are meant to guide the users of Our Platform(s) (“You” or “Your” or “Contributing Users”), about the type of Content and/or User Generated Content, which You upload on Our Platform(s) and/or distribute through Our Platform(s).
- We are a social platform and Our core purpose is to expand Your capabilities and freedom, as We endeavor to create a community where everyone is able to discover what they love and share it with others, which means showing You ideas that are relevant, interesting and personal to You, and to the extent possible, making sure You do not see anything that is inappropriate or spam.
- To achieve this goal, We request You to participate on the Platform(s) in a way that promotes a friendly and positive experience for Our community at Storiyoh.
- We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Guidelines (“Changes”). You are requested to check these Guidelines periodically for Changes as Your use of the Platform(s) is subject to the most current version of these Guidelines and Your continued use of the Platform(s) following such Changes, will mean that You accept and agree to the Changes.
- By mere access or use of the Platform(s), You expressly consent to these Guidelines.
- “Content” includes, without limitation, any information, data, text, logos, photographs, video, audio, animations, written posts, text, articles, comments, software, scripts, graphics, themes and interactive features generated, underlying source code, provided or otherwise made accessible on or through the Platform(s) including User Generated Content.
- “IPR” shall mean all copyrights (including without limitation the exclusive right to reproduce, distribute copies of, display and perform the copyrighted work and to prepare derivative works), copyright registrations and applications, trademark rights (including, without limitation, registrations and applications), patent rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade names or business names, registered and unregistered design rights, mask-work rights, trade secrets, moral rights, author’s rights, rights in packaging, goodwill and other intellectual property rights, and all renewals and extension thereof and all rights or forms of protection of a similar nature or having an equivalent or similar effect to any of the above, which may subsist anywhere in the world, regardless of whether any of such rights arise under the laws of India or any other state, country or jurisdiction.
- “User Generated Content” shall mean any content generated by the Contributing Users and aggregated on the Platform(s) including but not limited to messages and/or opinions and/or feedbacks or distributed and/or made available via RSS.
- We are an open, social platform, made up of a vibrant group of people with differing views, opinions, and cultural backgrounds. We support freedom of speech and the fundamental right for individuals to express themselves, and expect everyone else to do the same.
- We recognize that criticism can be a valuable tool for helping each other improve. However, it is important to remember that behind each episode of content is a person. Criticism should always focus on the Content, and not on the individual who created it. You may share Your opinion with others, but in a constructive way.
- Before uploading and/or distributing any Content, always ask yourself whether You would appreciate receiving the same from others. If not, do not upload and/or distribute it.
- You are welcome to share Your opinions and beliefs with the rest of the Storiyoh community, even if they might be controversial, or challenge the status-quo unless it causes any harm to a party.
- Uploading and/or distributing Content for the sole purpose of trolling or disrupting the community is not permitted.
- You may question the beliefs and opinions of others as long as it is relevant and done in a respectful and non-threatening manner.
- To make sure We collectively work towards building the highest-quality Content that is useful to everyone, it would do good if You are mindful of the length and/or size of Your comments for the sake of brevity and clarity.
- Any Content You provide or distribute on Our Platform(s) shall be deemed to be non-confidential and We shall be free to use such information on unrestricted basis and as and when deemed appropriate by Us.